Faculty of Geology and Geophysics of oil and gas
The Faculty of Geophysics was established on June 5, 1930. In 2019 the faculty was renamed the Faculty of Geology and Geophysics of oil and gas.
Currently, the faculty consists of 5 departments: Geophysics, Mathematics, Computer science and GIS, General physics and Geology and Exploration of Hydrocarbon Deposits. For almost ninety years of the faculty's existence, one thing has remained unchanged – the highest quality of training, enhanced training
in physics, mathematics, information technology, and geological cycle disciplines.
- Computer Science and Geoinfomation Systems
- General Physics
- Geology and Exploration of Hydrocarbon Deposits